Thursday, February 7, 2013

Exotic Shorthair Garfield: How to play with a crinkle tunnel

Mew mew, it's Garfield!

Ma and dad got to thinking that we needed a crinkle tunnel because we like playing with rolls of paper.

I'm so glad that they got one - I love it!

Now I'm a big boy and I can fit into the tunnel. A lot of people think that it's only for kittens. Let me be the first one to tell you that it's not.

I made a few videos to show you that big cats like me can play with a crinkle tunnel.

Video number one: Slide with the tunnel and pounce



Video number two: Slide on top of the tunnel and hide



Video number three: I think this is the best way to play with a crinkle tunnel! I call it splat and hide





8 comments:

  1. Hi Garfield! Stoopy blogger won't let me view your videos... But I am sure you are super duper cute!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poo Ruthie! You can check them out on my YouTube Channel, too! The link is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChesterSmooshyFace?feature=guide

      Delete
  2. Aww you show just great that big cats can have fun in a tunnel. Enjoy your new toy.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much GJ! Now Chester - he's smaller than me and he doesn't like going inside of the tunnel. I think some cats just don't like tunnels - it doesn't matter the size of the cat!

      Delete
  3. We could see you were having great fun with your tunnel - it's great how it slid across the floor.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's my favorite part of the tunnel - it's a lot of fun to slide!

      Delete